Our second Q&A session on book writing and marketing was a great success!
Several of you asked questions that could help many authors!
I was thrilled to give my best advice on how to help.
If you missed the call, you can listen in on YouTube:
Here are the questions we answered for you:
- How can I find a literary agent?
- How can I order the paperback of Write Your Book in a Flash on Amazon in Canada? (here’s the link for Canadian purchasers)
- How can technophobes get comfortable uploading their books to Kindle?
- What does it take for long-time published non-fiction writers to make the transition to writing fiction?
- How can I write a book description on Amazon that sells books? (here’s another resource)
- Can I pitch more than one agent at the same time?
Make Your Plan to Join Us Next Month
We’ll hold the next Q&A session on Friday, November 30th.
All the best,
Author, Write Your Book in a Flash