Publicity can be a lifesaver for companies that don’t have a lot of money to spend on marketing. With one great article, blog post or TV appearance, your fortunes can be made.
Attend this seminar and learn the most cost-effective ways to get publicity without spending a fortune. You’ll also learn three important steps to maximize your marketing opportunities with the publicity you get.
Suggested Interview Questions (for online events):
- What is publicity and how does it differ from advertising?
- What can I do to get publicity in my local newspaper?
- How can I get publicity in my local radio station?
- How can I get publicity on my local TV station?
- How can I get national publicity?
- What mistakes should I avoid?
- How can I meet reporters?
- What should I say?
- What should I not say?
- What do I do with the publicity I get?