Many people want media exposure – but they are afraid of reporters! They avoid reporters – and all the good they can do – because they are afraid of saying the wrong thing.
This seminar will erase your fears and give you the insights you need to ace every interview.
Suggested Interview Questions (for online events):
- Why are you afraid of the media?
- What myths are holding you back?
- What two things can you do to prepare to ace every interview?
- How can you turn any question into an answer that supports you?
- What other media training tips can you offer?
- How can you become a reporter’s best friend so she will call you in the future? Or she will want to take your phone calls?