Dan Janal: Internet Marketing and Social Media Speaker, Marketer, and Author
Daniel Janal is one of the Founding Fathers of Internet Marketing and Publicity, having written one of the first books on this subject back in 1994. He is an internationally-recognized speaker, Internet marketer and best-selling author.
As president of PR LEADS PLUS.com, he helps independent professionals and small businesses become thought leaders in their fields so they can get more business more easily. He also provides services such as strategic planning, coaching and provides affordable rates for publicity services including press release distribution services and media list services .
A former public relations executive, Dan Janal was on the PR team that launched America Online and personally directed the PR launch of Grolier’s Electronic Encyclopedia, the first consumer software program ever produced on a CD-ROM.
He is the author of several best-selling books on marketing and the Internet including:
- Dan Janal’s Guide to Marketing on the Internet. The complete, hands-on manual for marketing, advertising, publicizing and promoting companies online, now in its fourth edition is a perennial Amazon.com best-seller!
- 101 Successful Businesses You Can Start on the Internet. This landmark study on how to make money online was a featured book selection of Success Magazine, and reached the #2 spot on Amazon.com’s best-seller list.
- Risky Business, Protect Your Business from Being Stalked, Conned, or Blackmailed on the Web. A “must have book” on every manager’s bookcase, the fastest-selling book ever in the John Wiley/Upside Magazine series!
- How to Publicize High Tech Products and Services. The bible for PR professionals. Learn how to do the basics the right way! Lots of workshops and examples to help you write the right press materials.
- Publicity Builder. A book with software that helps you write press releases and other materials reporters need to write about your company.
Dan Janal has been featured three times on CNBC and has been quoted in Investors Business Daily, USA Today and dozens of other publications and radio programs, including National Public Radio. The Los Angles Times called Dan Janal “an online marketing expert.”
He also teaches Internet Marketing at executive level conferences sponsored by Stanford University and University of California Berkeley Extension.
Dan Janal has addressed large groups of executives and business owners at events sponsored by the U.S. Postal Service, IBM, American Express/IDS, AT&T, Pacific Bell, American Chemical Society and many others. He has spoken at the national conventions of the Public Relations Society of America and will address this year the International Association of Business Communicators, Meeting Planners International and the National Speakers Association. He is a member of the National Speakers Association.
Dan Janal has been profiled in many periodicals, including The New York Times, USA Today and Success Magazine. He has been quoted in numerous publications including the Los Angeles Times, Investor’s Business Daily and The New York Times.
Before starting a career in public relations and marketing, Dan Janal was an award-winning newspaper reporter for the Today newspaper in Cocoa, FL, news editor of the Port Chester (NY) Daily Item and business news editor for the Rockland County (NY) Journal-News. He has won writing awards from the National Education Association and the Hearst Foundation. He holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in journalism from Northwestern University’s famed Medill School of Journalism.
Dan Janal customizes his topics for each audience. His workshops and seminars feature case studies from attendees’ organizations and include hands-on activities that help the participant plan and implement actual tactics that can be implemented immediately. Your attendees will get an immediate return on their valuable investment in time and money!
Contact us today to learn how Dan Janal can help your business!