Are You A Meeting Planner Who Needs
a Dynamic Speaker to Help Solve
Your Company’s Issues
On Publicity and Social Media?
Social media is changing the way businesses operate. Your organization’s decision makers need to know the latest trends and the best tools to achieve strategic goals to improve leadership, sales, customer relations ands publicity/branding.
Dan Janal has been one of the most-respected thought leaders for the Internet and online communications for nearly three decades. USA TODAY called Dan “a true cyberspace marketing pioneer” and the Los Angeles Times called Dan “an Internet Marketing Expert.”
He wrote one of the first books about marketing on the Internet back in 1994 and has taught classes at Berkeley and Stanford, as well as conducted training seminars, breakout sessions and keynotes for IBM, American Express, The Readers Digest and numerous associations and companies, including the National Football League.
With these informative, practical and strategic keynotes, breakout sessions and training modules, your business can grow with the tactic and strategic thinking that Dan Janal offers to help you improve:
- Leadership, team building and internal communications. Building strong companies with accountable teams working to reach the same goals. Using social media tactics, you’ll learn how to improve results with these case studies and best practices from the leaders in the field
- Sales and Marketing Selling more products and services. Using social media tools can make a difference in how you attract prospects and turn them into customers, as well as expanding their knowledge of how you can meet the best of what they need and want.
- Customer Service: Improving the customer experience. Your success ultimately depends on turning transactional customers into customers for life. Find out how to make them raving fans and turning them into a major source of referrals.
- Publicity and Branding. Companies have never more vulnerable to customer criticism and crisis than ever before. But companies can use social media tools to create visibility and credibility to win the hearts and minds of customers via traditional media, new media and social media. Learn how to create and distribute messages to key audiences so your story is understood
- Each of these topics can be delivered as a keynote, half-day training (up to 6 training hours) or breakout sessions.
Fees: Mr. Janal honorarium is $5,000 per event day (including a keynote and/or breakout session, inclusive of 6 hours of training/instruction or other face-time with clients and audiences). Client pays travel, lodging and meals based from Minneapolis on standard coach service on Northwest/Delta Airlines.
Next Steps: To see if this is a good fit for your organization, please call Dan Janal directly at 952-380-9844. You can also hire Dan now by clicking here.